S/M Utility Level 1
韩国青草视频19禁福利West Fraser is a diversified North American wood products company producing southern yellow pine lumber and wood chips across the Southern US and Western Canada. We are the largest lumber producer in North America!
Our employees operate in a culture that values safety first and rewards hard work. We recognize and support our team culture and focus on growing our team by promoting from within – many of our employees have built their careers with us.
West Fraser’s McDavid, Florida location has an opportunity for a S/M Utility Level 1.
韩国青草视频19禁福利The Utility employee position is an entry level laborer/production position, responsible for various functions to include but not limited to cleaning industrial equipment, floors and workstations. Sweep and dispose of all sawdust and dropped lumber in the work area. Follows all safety procedures. Working under the direction of the supervisor, this position may be assigned to work a variety of positions throughout the mill.
- Utility position includes various assignments to include picking up debris, sweeping and cleaning assigned areas
- Relieving production positions
- Successful applicants may be trained to function in a variety of positions, including cleanup and operating machinery, forklifts or other equipment as assigned by the supervisor
- Adheres to all mill safety policies and procedures
- Performs all other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to work in hot, cold, dusty and noisy industrial environment
- Ability to bend, twist, lift, climb, stand throughout the duration of the shift
- Ability to work rotating shifts, holidays and weekends
- Demonstrated commitment to safety
- Minimum of six (6) months in a manufacturing or industrial environment preferred
韩国青草视频19禁福利 We require the successful completion of a background check, physical, and drug screen. Our compensation package includes excellent wage, health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K savings plan and pension plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Drug Free Workplace (DFW)